Holaaaa from Heidi!
>Just to start things off right...well in case you are wondering...I really do know how to spell diary.< I am attending Missouri Southern State University as a part of the Honors Program and will be majoring in Health Sciences with an emphasis in Dental Hygiene. I am from Grove, America, a small town of approximately 15000 people with Grand Lake as the attraction.
>Random Information and Ramblings<
I am the middle child of three girls, Holly, myself, and Heather. I play the piano, sing, wakeboard, lifeguard, scuba dive, and work work work. My dog's name is Magnesium. I love icecream, bratwurst, pineapple, Honey Bunches of Oats, and peanut butter and jelly. My favorite articles of clothing are SWEATPANTS. My favoritie place is my piano bench, and coming in second is the island of Cartisol in the Gulf of Mexico: an isolated island that can only be reached by shrimp boat, with a population made up of deserted orphans, with no running water or electricity. My kind of Life!!!!
>Anyhoot, if you happen to have read this... I hope that you have a SuPeR fantastic day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home