Ok, maybe I'm just a retard...
It seems to me that within the past two weeks of school, I have received more homework than I have the past 12 years of my education put together!!! I'm drowning VeRy quickly!! AHH! I must say.. I was intimidated at first by the extraordinary and absolutely genious levels of thinking the students/professors have at Missouri Southern. Oh wait??!?! I'm STILL intimidated. I feel horrible for even thinking this, but, I feel as though I was not prepared for this type of learning within my high school career. amount of time I study here. In high school, I studied at least 3 hours per subject except for exams, then I would study 5-6 hours. Most of my friends' jaws drop at this, but I have come to the conlclusion that I am just the ssslllllooowwesttt person in the ENTIRE world. It takes me a SUPER duper long time to process information and truly decide/create my opinions and ideas.
Sorry, I've been doing homework for approximately 10 hours, and I needed a break, so I decided to moan and groan on this. People thought that I studied WAYY too much in high school, but it does not even compare to the amount of time I do here!?!
Ok.... I feel MUCH better... Only 2 or 3 hours left tonight ..unless i fall asleep woohoo!!
But then there is TOMORROW!! GRRRRR! haha
I sound super pathetic!! SORRY!
Ok. I hope that everyone is having a superb day! Please excuse my stupid ranting. Happy Holidays! God bless!
HeidiBelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home