To my Dairy...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hey everyone. I just wanted to apologize for my previous entry. I read it this morning and was quite disappointed with myself. There is no excuse for me to write so pessimistically. Therefore, I just wanted to apologize, although, I do understand that a certain amount of stress helped develop my rambling, but today is a new day...but just as busy of course!

I wrote this yesterday, but you get it anyway!!!
Happy Labor Day weekend to all! Be safe. Don't Drink and Drive, Drink a Shake!
So we said our goodbyes to Holly yesterday at the airport. It just kinda hit me that we really won't be seeing her for a year. It was weird picturing Christmas in my head without her sitting with me and munchkin in front of the Christmas tree, or taking family pictures at different events (football games, dinners, etc). hmmm... weird. Mom had a hard time saying bye, but as Lungrens do, 3 minutes of emotion and "get over it.-no discussion."
Anyhoot, we sent her off at 7:15 Friday morning, and then hastily drove back to Grove to get Heater to school by 9. Then, me being the completely idiotic person that I am, realized that September 6 is next Tuesday, NOT Thursday. Therefore, I had to find an advisor and meet with him or her TODAY! So with my 2 hours of sleep, I frantically zoomed back up to MOSO and looked for an hour or two for this lady's office and once I arrived, sign on the door said, "Sorry, just left for weekend vacation." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So I drove back to Grove, grunting my frustrations to David on the phone most of the way. ha.
For more exciting and actually relevant news, GROVE vs. JAY was last night. and the Ridgerunners obtained victory 40-21. I was super proud. Go team. By the way, being alumni is no fun. I desperately wanted to get up and go cheer on the track with the girls...ta show 'em how it's done, you know...haha.
Wow, NINER! Sorry, I like that woI have been rambling for like niner years.rd/movie. . BE SAFE this weekend. Have FUN! Keep it clean. I love you all. You're the super bestest! (how's that terminology for a college honors student!?) Have a superb day!
"HeidiBelle"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home