HellLLooOO!
Long time no....ahh... post?! Well anyhoot, Life's been super duper crazy! This would definitely be the 8th week of school, and by golly, I'm READY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! And also, I think I'm the laziest Honors student in the world! I hate homework, and therefore, I procrastinate from doing ANY for hours......and hours, while I am entertained with Facebook, Xanga, Full House (which is on ALL day, it's great!), and just about anything I can do to distract me!
Long time no....ahh... post?! Well anyhoot, Life's been super duper crazy! This would definitely be the 8th week of school, and by golly, I'm READY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! And also, I think I'm the laziest Honors student in the world! I hate homework, and therefore, I procrastinate from doing ANY for hours......and hours, while I am entertained with Facebook, Xanga, Full House (which is on ALL day, it's great!), and just about anything I can do to distract me!
I'm SUPER excited to go home this weekend cuz THE FAB 5 minus 1 is gonna party like it's 1999! Let me rephrase that one...we'll probably sit/lay on Jill's kitchen floor eating her mom's absolutely WONDERFUl food, and chit chat/girl talk/share/pray....we are WILD kids let me tell you! But I just realized that this will be one of the last times we'll be together (for ReAl this time) cuz Jill is moving to Cyprus in January. Of course, the 31st of Dec is Jess's wedding (which by the way hannah, I'm still planning on keeping up the challenge on that bet of ours. dates that would actually be good/fun are hard to come by these days..but we'll see!??) So anyhoot, the reign of the Fab 5 is doin well and it's gonna be good times and great oldies this weekend!
Also, good luck to all of you with Mid Terms. woot woot. But just keep thinkin ahead to your fall break, CUZ, I'm super jealous...I have Exams all this week as well, but NO FALL BREAK!! I'm slightly bitter! MOSO is a lil cornfused about the whole "break" idea I guess! I have now completed my first two exams, and I only have 3 left to Go! WOOT WOOT! Obviously, I should be studying.... but my motivation is minimal!! well. Non existent! haha.
So, I have totally made the greatest friends here at Southern. I just love them dearly, and it is CRAZY how our friendships are like totally ordained by the big guy. He couldn't have blessed me with any better group of girls. Last Friday, we had a "Spa Party," where we all were given massages (hands, arms, feet, etc) and spa treatments, and then Saturday, I took Shannan, Stacy (sisters), Hayley, and Sarah to Grove, and we went out on the lake for 4 hours or so.....IT WAS SOOOOOOO COLD! We were totally CraZy for doin so, cuz we've all been loadin up on the coughdrops and rolls of toilet paper for kleenex. It was 57 degrees when we were out. We wakeboarded, tubed, jet-skiied, and then inbetween wore sweatshirts and shivered! Yep, blue was a pretty skin color that day! but It was SOOO fun! and I 100% love them all. Good stinkin times! They are totally hilarious!
Ohhhhhlkay, here's my entry for the week, since I've been slackin! I've got lots of funny stories to disclose, but I do not find them appropriate for a public entry....so it looks like girl talk is gonna be fun this weekend! I just love you guys!
Anyhoot, Hope everyone is doin great! Good luck on your mid-terms and have a great fall break. ha- that rhymes! props to me! Much love from MOSO!
and
Lovin' you from Heidi Lou
mmmmwwwaahh!
Anyhoot, Hope everyone is doin great! Good luck on your mid-terms and have a great fall break. ha- that rhymes! props to me! Much love from MOSO!
and
Lovin' you from Heidi Lou
mmmmwwwaahh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home