To my Dairy...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


There's nothin like having a numb mouth, and no, i do not mean this metaphorically. I love drooling uncontrollably while sitting in my english class. That's how I pick up all those guys.....HA! NOT! Well anyhoot, I had a dentist appointment this mornin which was just dandy, and then i quickly returned to MOSO for class by 11. Since then, I have been groaning about how much STINKIN work this professor assigns within such a short amount of time, but praise the lordie cuz I only have 8 weeks left of english FOREVER!! No more after this! YEAY!
Well, life is good=busy! I'm gonna go eat din din with some friends, which always promises a good ole time! I'm excited! They are funny lil tikes!
(That's my grampa and I! Isn't he the cutest lil kiddo!?)
So, I saw my g-pa and g-ma this weekend. I MISS them soo stinkin much!!! They are soo funny. It was the first time g-pa has been able to go to church since he was diagnosed. He made me feel so special cuz he's really weak and skinny, yet he hopped out of his chair with a big smile on his face to give me a big hug and a "hey heidibelle!" He has lost sooooo much weight, it's scary. I was so happy to see him, but it was really sad too because it reminded me of his condition and his pain. He always said that a "heidibelle" hug made everything better, well, it doesn't anymore; well hopefully, I can be an encouragement, and that he can depend on me, my siblings, cousins (etc) to be praying for him and our family, according to the wonderful example he's been all these years!
Anyhoot, I'm checkin out to do some homework!
PS, this past weekend was FANTASTIC with all the girls (in grove).. soomee good times let me tell you! I just love laughin with them,,,, and AT them. haha. Shall elaborate later! Much love from MOSO!
PS #2: I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone should get/hear the cd. it's some good stinkin stuff! I'm slightly obsessed!
Ok, i'm done for real this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home