Hmmm. I thought that this was interesting. Good times.
List 10....(or 20) things that you don't think people would normally know about you. They can be the most random things as long as someone learns something new about you. After you list these things you must tag at least 5-10 people so that they can list 10 things about themselves and tag others. So if I tagged you copy these rules post your own list of 10 things you don't think people know about you and then tag at least 5 more people. Have fun!
List 10....(or 20) things that you don't think people would normally know about you. They can be the most random things as long as someone learns something new about you. After you list these things you must tag at least 5-10 people so that they can list 10 things about themselves and tag others. So if I tagged you copy these rules post your own list of 10 things you don't think people know about you and then tag at least 5 more people. Have fun!
1. I HATE hotdogs. They are the nastiest thing on the face of this earth!
2. The skin on the right half of my face was once gone=bicycle accident. No scars either thanks to Vitamin E
3. I've always wanted to ride an ostrich
4. I can pop my hip out of socket. It looks super cool
5. I'm a war/history buff. I love learning about it
6. I've lived in the same house, same town, same school, all of my life. Grooovy Grove America.
7. I would rather do ANY chore than vacumn, even clean bathrooms/toilets. Any day!
8. I was the biggest tom-boy in the entire world. =mushroom haircut, on an all-boys soccer team, didn't hang with the girls at recess, instead i played football with the guys, i hate(d) dolls/barbies, i loved diggin in the dirt for worms or collecting bugs
9. I would not mind, no it would be my dream to live somewhere with no electricity/running or clean water, hygiene, showers=MEXICO...on the island. heck yes! who cares about lookin good? it's a pain in the rear!
10. I LOVE Bratwurst!
11. I went down my driveway on a bike with no brakes. Definitly ran into my house. Got the scars to prove it. (u'd have to see my driveway to understand. it's a freakin mountain)
12. I'm have very strong political beliefs and opinions, but tend to keep them to myself, unless I'm debating with my crazy cool democrat/liberal friends. it's ok i still love you guys aside from your faults. ha.
13. I have not and never will dye or highlight my hair. EVER.
14. I don't drink coffee. Ever. If I need cafeine/energy i eat applesauce.
15. I love to fish. well, except taking the fish off the hook when it's way down there. makes me sad.
16. I HATE HATE HATTTEEE any form of tights/panty hose and will NOT wear them. GEW! If those things don't make you want to commit suicide then i don't know what does?!
17. I wore headgear. For a long time. Yes, I know you're jealous. I was freakin HOTT!
18. I've always wanted a twin.
19. My biggest fear in life is disappointment. Especially disappointing myself/not reaching my expectations.
20. I've never been camping. I WANT TO THO!! Super bad. and no, not freakin with a camper. I mean the good ole tent. find your own food type of camping.
21. my biggest pet peeve is the absence/lack of optimism. GRRRR that makes me soooo stinkin mad!
nothing like ending on a good note?! hahaha. just kiddin
wait..una mas
22. I do not have my ears pierced, nor do I plan on doing so any time soon?! PAIN?! I'm skeerd
Ok, so there are a few interesting/random facts for everyone. I know they are super exciting. If you can think of any more qualities that make my weirdness, weird, let me know. but you've gotta love it! Anyhoot, i'm going to go become ONE with the library considering I have a research paper that is worth 30% of my grade due tuesday and I haven't even begun my research?! My procrastination skills are freakin ELITE!
Okie dokie. Well, everyone have a lovely weekend. Keep it clean. I'll be in the library the ENTIRE time if you need me?! PS> 8 more days of classes until Thanksgiving break, which by the way I am Super STOKED for! Heck yes! That's gonna be some good times.
PS #2> I bought a flippin grrrate Christmas cd yesterday. "Christmas with the Rat Pack: Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr."=good freakin stuff. Anyhoot, I love you all! mmwah!
Also, if you could say a lil prayer for me, that would be wonderful. I'm feelin kinda iffy...hmmmmm
TATA
PS #2> I bought a flippin grrrate Christmas cd yesterday. "Christmas with the Rat Pack: Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr."=good freakin stuff. Anyhoot, I love you all! mmwah!
Also, if you could say a lil prayer for me, that would be wonderful. I'm feelin kinda iffy...hmmmmm
TATA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home