To my Dairy...
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
CRAZY HAIR!! LOVE IT!!! After wakeboarding. SHannan and Heidi!
Lake Trip with the Girlies on Grand Lake. It was 47 degrees outside, and yes we were in the water! Sarah, Hayley, Stacy, Shannan, Heidi.
Me and Munchkin at the MOSO game..... don't worry, we lost.
Ohhh goodness puddness, is this not the cutest! Super fun girlies on Christmas Scavenger Hunt.
Hayley, Shannan, and Kristen.
Well, all I can say is that Honors Students have many hidden talents:
Chubby Bunny- Hayley vs. Shannan.
Shannan Won.
This is the ole Shanster! Now look at those gorgeous girls! ha! Bestest Buddies!
This is my home!!!!!! Life is Grand on Grand Lake!
posted by Heidi Lungren @
11:18 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Heidi Lungren
Location:
Oklahoma, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Homework..........It's back.It's nasty.It's length...
Around every four months or so, I send out an "Upd...
"I want to be beautiful.Make you stand in awe.Look...
Hmmm. I thought that this was interesting. Good ti...
Howdy-do from Heidi Lou!I'm doin purty good today....
There's nothin like having a numb mouth, and no, i...
HellLLooOO!Long time no....ahh... post?! Well anyh...
Heidi LungrenDr. KlutheHonors Forum4 October 2005“...
MEXICO/CARTISOL PICTURES! This is the group eating...
So I just got an email from Joe about the Honduras...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home