To my Dairy...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Word to your motha.
"It's........... a GREAT daYYY to Be Alive!!!"
la la la la la la laaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Hm isn't that last lil somethin somethin from a Christmas carol??

?ahhhh?

YEP!!
And just in case you were wondering, it's definitely freakin glorious outside, like zero coldness, just happy happy sunshine! Good stuff.
Gotta love it.
So ahhh yeep! we've got around 15 weeks til SUMMERTIME!!
Wow, pathetic. I'm a wee bit excited.

Hmm, I smell like sheep brain (from studyin in the lab). that's always swell. I like it...... heck yes I say. that's probably why i attract all the winners (guys). (Nothin like excessive sarcasm.) I'm sure the male species has a great likening for formaldehyde?!
Sure they do.....



I think Sara says a BIG NOOOOOOO to that one!


hahahahhaaha!!!!! I just giggled a wee bit. That's some funny stinkin stuff.
Well on that note, I think it's a sign for me to stop writing useless things on this thing yonder. So I'm gonna get delight myself in the wonderfully satisfying cafeteria.... hmm.
Have a super de duper wOOper, cooper, gooper, hoopinater,.... haha Ralph Nader!!! haha. ANYHOOT, have a dandy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home