To my Dairy...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

To my surprise yesterday, February the 8th of the year 2006, I experienced a trip through the magical world of Disney entertainment. More to come on this topic. So I awoke so pleasantly to the lovely sunrise, and persuaded myself to return to my slumber to be awakened not by love's first kiss (Sleeping Beauty), but by my precious....... alarm. However, in an instant, I rose, and suddenly, it was 8:52. "Good morning?" you ask? well, after a haste preparation, I vigorously strutted across the hills and plains and through the great forest on my journey to Taylor Hall. It was brutal. I faced gargantuous monsters with boulders on their backs (football players with backpacks....they could eat me). I faced the ferocious winds of the north and turned my head away from the bitter cold. That morning, we joined together in the effort to further ourselves in the world of psychology. As I awaited the beginning of Anatomy and Physiology II, I examined this vast land that I live in, and then embarked on my journey to Reynolds.
(this is where Walt (as in Disney) and I get on the same train)


Once upon a time.........................






To be continued in the next edition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home