To my Dairy...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

ALL THE GIRLS!!!!!! B-E-A-UUUUTTTIFUL!

Shannan's freakin HOTT! Yep, that's a DOUBLE T!



So here are a few WAY to-cool-4-school photos of the ole girlies.
Well, we definitely have 6 school days until Spring Break, and yes, I'm freakin
STOKED,
however, I have acquired more stress than anxiety.

So much to do and so little time.
I definitly have 4 mid-terms on Wednesday. Gah. That super stinkos!


I've definitly become very well accustomed to the ways of the library. I've been in there every day since last Sunday for at least 6 hours a day. Ironic, considering the fact that I don't particularly read for pleasure with the exception of my religiously affiliated books/devos, which I have come to depend on, in order just to get by each day with an optimistic attitude and diligent efforts in all that I do. Gotta love it.
SO, I'd better return to my lovely place of dwelling..... the library, and start studying for one, two, or three, of my upcoming exams. But, here are some good ole times with the girls!

Hayley's BIRTHDAY!!!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!

YEP,

THEY'RE the......

BOMB DOT COM!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home