Sunshine
so i'm not so hot at updating any more. my skills have deteriorated. BUT, life has been busy, hectic, beautiful, and exciting. As of today, I've have 5 exams in the past week, with one more left to go tomorrow and one next wednesday. uggggh. I think all the professors are going exam-happy. All I know is that I'm studying my butt off.. literally. I feel like I've been glued to a chair my entire life. The girl's always tease me saying I don't have much of a butt to work with, and sitting and studying all day long isn't helping the development process. hahaha. Nothin like encouragement from your friends eh? haha.Anyhoot, besides blasted homework, life is great. This weekend is going to be AWESOME. I absolutely LOVE Easter weekend=mi favorito. There is such a bond with family that gets enhanced by the spiritual growth that occurs. The love is so pure. I love it. Good Friday service is going to be freakin awesome-I made an emergency trip home on Monday afternoon to practice with the band, and let me tell you, practice was an awesome spiritual experience. PRACTICE?! So, be there, and you'll stand amazed by the brutal yet redeeming events that occurred on Good Friday.
Hmm. Well, so ya, I've shared previously that I'm really involved with FCA, and I do all the organization stuff etc etc. Well, this past Monday, I ended up giving the message. Let me tell you, it was the weirdest but coolest thing. I was NOT nervous?! I have been soooo blessed throughout the entire week by people saying "thank you," and "the Lord really spoke through you." We showed a video that is sooo uh-mazing. And honestly, I truly believe it was effective. Thus altogether, it's wayyyy to superficially explained on here, but.. it was freakin sweet. I have had such a joy in my heart the past few weeks that all i want to do is run around doing cartwheels and grow with "the big Guy." I have just been soooo blessed. So many things are happening around here that are just..... out of this world, literally. Hearts are hungry and vulnerable for comfort, consistency, and love.
So, other exciting news... I was walking to class yesterday, and I was sooo stinkin happy cuz as I walked in the door, I realized that I had began to sweat... that means HOT WEATHER HAPPINESS. I was soo freakin stoked. "Sunshine... all around me, makes me happy, like I should be." (song of the day)
Anyhoot, this is getting super de duper long. So I will depart. BUT, don't fret, i'll try to update more often. hehe. I know you were worried there for a minute. it's okay, we're going to get through this. Okie Dokie..
LoViN YoU from HeIdI LoU
LoViN YoU from HeIdI LoU

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home