Alas,
like niner thousand days since I've updated.
again.
Holly is home from Africa as of Friday.
Woot.
Woot.
Family get together was splendid. Lots of food. Lots of laughs. Name game. Full tummies.
Remodeling our house/deck- interesting. Jack hammer sound is constant throughout the day.
Got the ole wisdom teeth out. Went a lil crazy on the laughing gas and i was...
LOONEY!!!!
LOONEY!!!!
Miss my friends A LOT!!!
Jill's home from Cyprus. Happy times.
I love my Lake. OH. Brotha James gashed his forehead wakeboarding.
It's OOOOOBER hot.
I'm super stoked for Dayspring.
Have had an interesting past few weeks. I've entitled this summer as,
"Self-Discovery Summer."
I think I may start a camp or something. hahah.
"Self-Discovery Summer."
I think I may start a camp or something. hahah.
It's been rough, painful, but bittersweet.
I love the "Big GUY," A LOT! He's the bomb dot com.
Watched all 3 Anne of Green Gables movies, and all of our Home Videos, and the 2000 and 2004 Olympics that we recorded, and season 5 of Alias.....
when I got my teeth out. It was GLORIOUS.
when I got my teeth out. It was GLORIOUS.
I like to wear socks and super large t-shirts.
From my past two summers of being a counselor @ the YMCA, I've decided it's definitely gonna be like niner years before I even THINK about having children.
My biggest pet peeve: whining.
My new favorite song: "I Ain't in Checotah Anymore." cuz I Wub Oklahoma!
People/Friends should come visit me down here yonder on my lake. it would be some good times and great oldies.
I like tulips and lilies.
Biggest weakness: impatience, i like being a hermit, acknowledging the needs of my heart (spiritual aspect), procrastination.
I miss my friends A LOT. Can't wait to see them again. Happiness.
Well it's way past my bed time. urrggghh. Must sleep.
Alas,
this is ......
this is ......
el fine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home